Friday, October 24, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook for October 24th

FOR TODAY October 24th, 2008

Outside My Window... A beautiful fall day! The weather has been soooo nice here. The trees are absolutely beautiful! I am loving it!

I am thinking... that this blogging thing is getting to be sort of fun and it's a good excuse for me to remember to take more pictures and share more!

I am thankful for... my husband's job during hard economic times!

From the kitchen... mini pizzas! See my previous post on Friday Fun Food. Next week, who knows??

I am wearing... jeans, cardigan sweater (my usual mom uniform!)
I am creating... embroidered flour sack towels! I've been working on them forever! They have chickens on them. I finally drug them out again today and am determined to finally finish.

I am going... (or I went) to my daughter's homecoming parade this afternoon.

I am reading... "The Whole World Will Love Me" by Dorothy Scanlan (about the life of St. Therese)

I am hoping... to get some good sleep tonight! I have not been sleeping well lately.

I am hearing... My children listening to "The Penderwicks on Gardham Street" on the CD player in the other room.

Around the house... not sure on this one right now!

One of my favorite things... Quiet Friday nights at home after a busy week.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: In this case, the weekend: Saturday Academy in the morning for my youngest. She is taking a class called "Create an Illustrated Storybook." Then we are going to a friend's house Saturday evening for just some fun and hanging out. Sunday morning is Mass, then our first 4-H Poultry Club meeting in the afternoon and then a family birthday party in the evening.

http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/

Have a fabulous weekend everyone! Thanks for reading!
~Angela

No comments: