Thursday, July 2, 2009

Small Successes - July 2nd Edition

It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph. So on Thursday of each week, we do exactly that.

1. I cleaned out my closet. I got rid of several things, but mostly I just re-folded and re-organized the shelves.

2. I took the kids to pick blueberries - for pay. This is our third year to be on the blueberry picking crew and it is good for the kids to get a little taste of working for pay.

3. I played in the pool with Lil Guhl yesterday afternoon. I even did a few jumps from the ladder onto an air mattress. She thought this was hysterical! And I guess it was. Sorry, no pictures!

For more small successes, go here.

1 comment:

ViolinMama said...

What lovely successes! Once again, it boosted my day!! Much love!