Outside my window... cool and gray today. A few showers.
I am thinking... that my first day back at college was hard! I don't think it's the course content, but navigating the distance learning website was a bit overwhelming.
I am learning... I am taking Keyboarding for Speed and Accuracy, 10-key on Calculators, and Beginning Excel (7 credits total). These shouldn't be too bad as far as content and skills that I already have, but following along with assignments and following all the instructions in an online format is new for me. I might have to get Boyson to help me figure out how to do all this downloading and uploading!
I am thankful... for the opportunity to return to school.
In the kitchen... we are having Grilled Chicken Tostadas for dinner tonight.
I am wearing... a summery dress, with a pink sweater
I am creating... Excel spreadsheets!
I am going... to be doing some studying.
I am reading... New Perspectives on Microsoft Excel 2010
I am hoping... that my college courses don't give me too much trouble.
I am looking forward to... having a college degree someday. But first things first, I just need to get through this term!
Around the house... I can't forget to do some laundry and clean the kitchen in the midst of my studies.
One of my favorite things... having something to do (translated: study!)
A few plans for the rest of the week: Homework, a doctor's appointment for me, an orthodontic appointment for Boyson, a haircut
A peek into my day...
To read more Daybooks, or to join in the fun, go here
(maybe now I can take a class that will help me figure out why the "center" button is not working on this blog)

2 comments:
Good for you for furthering your education. I love you!
Thanks Sweetie! And thanks for financing it! I love you, too.
Post a Comment