I am thinking... that maybe I should get off this computer and take my little white dog for a walk.
I am thankful... for today.
I am wearing... black yoga pants (even though I don't practice yoga), a t-shirt, and my Columbia sweater. This is my staple outfit for leisure days.
I am creating... chicken feedbag pillows.
I am going... to cheer on Lil Guhl at her final track meet this weekend. It's been a fun experience. She has done extremely well at track and she made some new friends.
I am wondering... what the new little person who is coming to our family will be like.
I am reading... Bad Childhood, Good Life by Dr. Laura Schlessinger and In the Kingdom of Men by Kim Barnes
I am hoping... for a healthy and happy pregnancy for my daughter. Yes, that is right. I am going to be a grandmother. Hard to believe, but so exciting!
I am looking forward to... not driving 1 hour and 10 minutes round trip, once a week for Boyson's Latin class. I am also looking forward to a lower gas expenditure.
I am learning... about Microsoft Word. Even though I thought this basic class would be a breeze, I am learning a lot. I think I will teach my kids some of the things I am learning.
Around the house... purging. End of school year - time to purge.
A favorite quote for today... "The concept of acceptance seems to be a difficult one. I define it as no longer fighting against something. It doesn't mean you embrace it or like it or agree with it. It simply means that you won't fight it anymore. It is what it is, and now it is your turn to decide what you're going to do with it - or in spite of it." ~Dr. Laura Schlessinger
One of my favorite things... flowers growing and starting to bloom in the yard. It is looking colorful out there.
A few plans for the rest of the week: Lil Guhl's final track meet is this weekend; Boyson's last Latin Class is Monday, and last Arduino class is Tuesday. A whole lot less driving is in the future for me.
A peek into my day...
I have fallen a little behind on my schoolwork this week. I have spent the better part of today getting lots of work done. I still have more to do. I will do it after I walk my dog!
To join in the daybook fun, go here.

No comments:
Post a Comment