Hi,I am interested in your copy of Introduction to the Bible if it is still available. I wasn't able to see how much you are selling it for. I am in AZ, if you need that for shipping considerations. Thank you and God Bless,Andrea
Hi Andrea,I don't have a way to contact you via e-mail - so hopefully you check back here.How does $10.00 ppd media mail rate sound?Thanks,Angela
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Hi,
I am interested in your copy of Introduction to the Bible if it is still available. I wasn't able to see how much you are selling it for. I am in AZ, if you need that for shipping considerations.
Thank you and God Bless,
Andrea
Hi Andrea,
I don't have a way to contact you via e-mail - so hopefully you check back here.
How does $10.00 ppd media mail rate sound?
Thanks,
Angela
Post a Comment