Monday, July 13, 2009

My Daybook - July 13th, 2009

Outside My Window... a cool, cloudy, but dry day. It promises to be nicer by the end of the week.

I am thinking... about upholstery (see Around the House below).

I am thankful for... our new priest

From the kitchen... we had chicken from the crockpot, over white rice and green beans for dinner tonight.

I am wearing... black sweatpants and my Curves t-shirt.

I am creating... our menu and shopping list for camping next week.

I am going... to go pick blueberries tomorrow morning.

I am reading... Sarah's Quilt by Nancy Turner

I am hoping... that the weather will be good for our camping trip next week.

I am hearing... the Star Wars theme.

Around the house . . . hubby said 'yes' to the changes I want to make in the living room! Happy day!

From the schoolroom . . . . summer vacation!

One of my favorite things . . . . the flowers blooming in my yard.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:

· Tennis lessons for Lil Guhl

· Dinner with my sisters-in-law

· a listening session with our new priest

· blueberry picking

· getting ready for camping


Here is picture thought I am sharing...

Pac-Man, created by Boyson with squash from our garden. He took this picture, and I found it on the camera.

To view more daybooks, please go here

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Noelle said...

oh my goodness, for a second I was sure you were gonna say "from the kitchen...chicken from the back yard!!!" Whew! I can rest easy... :)