Before:
After:
I actually have two of these lamps, and one of them has been in Lil Guhl's room. She saved the little felt flowers from the favors from the Mother Daughter Social for our Little Flowers group back in May (did you get all that??)
Anyways, we were cleaning her room yesterday and she started sticking the little flowers to this lamp shade, and I thought it looked so cute. Plus they match the bright color theme that I have going in her room.
She has been bugging me for months for one of those lamps with a fancy shade (they are very expensive!). When I saw her sticking the flowers on the shade, I got out my hot glue gun and went to work. I added little rhinestones to each flower.
I am not crazy about the maribou on the top edge, but it is what it is, and it's too late to take it off without ruining the shade. But isn't it cute??
No comments:
Post a Comment