Well, for Lil Guhl that is. Yes, we have separate start dates this year . . . Boyson will start next Monday. Weird I know, but I am all about compromise.
Anyways, here's Lil Guhl on her first day of 5th grade holding her candy pencil that I found here.
And this year's school prayer:
O Lord God,
School is not always easy,
And some days, it is very difficult,
and I struggle to relax and be at peace.
Yet I know that you will give me
patience, wisdom, and courage,
to be excellent in every way,
and you will help me love others,
as you love me. Amen
School is not always easy,
And some days, it is very difficult,
and I struggle to relax and be at peace.
Yet I know that you will give me
patience, wisdom, and courage,
to be excellent in every way,
and you will help me love others,
as you love me. Amen
2 comments:
Happy 1st day back at it : )
Yay Sierra! Great start to school. A happy student.
Post a Comment