Today Boyson started his first day of 7th grade! I did manage to get some Schultütes (school cones) made at the last minute last night. I wasn't able to get the cones made in time for Lil Guhl's first day last week, so it's like the first day of school twice for her!
| A silly face! |
| And a real face! |
| Boyson looks very excited here, but it was probably something funny my husband said that made him laugh more than his actual excitement over the cone (just my 'keepin' it real' disclaimer!). |
3 comments:
Fun! My kiddos put the cones on their heads afterward, too. Then they followed that up by tooting on them like horns. *sigh* I could have done without that. :)
Good job baby! The kids really do like that.
Hi Kelly,
My kids haven’t figured out the horn thing – strange. My husband even takes a turn with a cone on his head, but he didn’t want me to post his picture this year!
Happy back-to-school!
Angela
Post a Comment