On our way home from the waterpark today, we came upon some slow traffic on the highway just south of our town. I thought maybe there was an accident of some sort, or a tractor in the road, but then we noticed a very large herd of elk - there might have been 30 or 40 - in the field just off the highway. They looked to be in a bit of a panic and were jumping the fence into someone's pasture. I pulled over and filmed a bit (glad I had my camera!) and took a couple of shots. By the time we went on our way, most of the elk were in the pasture wondering what they were going to do now.
It was really amazing to see this size of a herd! I know my husband will be sorry he missed it.
1 comment:
Wow! Very Cool. I have never seen any elk in that area.
Post a Comment