I've gone over the edge and placed a request for this book at the library. It was in the "Lifestyle" list of books that was scrolling on the main page of our library website. It made me laugh, and I just have to check it out.
Don't worry, I don't think I will be making anything out of cat hair as Christmas gifts; I am just curious as to what could possibly be made out of cat hair.
3 comments:
This book made me curious! Luckilly we have a little kitten living with us since last month. I can´t help it, but the finger puppets are really cute.
Strange... but, I had to "look inside this book" at amazon. The finger puppets ARE cute. Did you get a chance to look through the book, yet? Have YOU made anything??? So curious!! My "little" girl would probably love this book!
Strange... but, I had to "look inside this book" at amazon. The finger puppets ARE cute. Did you get a chance to look through the book, yet? Have YOU made anything??? So curious!! My "little" girl would probably love this book!
Post a Comment