Today, on this day after Thanksgiving, and our 15th anniversary, I am thankful for my husband!
15 reasons why I love my husband:
1. He's a good provider for our family.
2. He has an amazing work ethic.
3. He likes my cooking.
4. He's very liberal with the kisses.
5. He loves my cats - and even let me have 2!
6. He helped me wash, dry and put away that huge pile of dishes from last night's Thanksgiving dinner.
7. He calls home from work to see how I am doing.
8. Because he reads my blog . . . not because I ask him to, but because he cares.
9. He's funny.
10. He spends quality time with our kids.
11. He tears up watching sad movies.
12. He's Catholic.
13. He won't let me quit homeschooling.
14. He helps out fixing things at our church.
15. He loves me (even when I don't deserve it)!
Happy Anniversary baby!
I love you!
2 comments:
That is very, very nice Babe. You are a fantastic wife to me and mother to our children. Thank you for putting up with me for the last 15 years. I love you very much. Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment