Barbara, over at Praying for Grace, had the wonderful idea to have a monthly photo diary for 2013. Well, I think that's a splendid idea! This blog needs something new and different. So I went through my photos that I took in January and here it goes.
My husband's birthday
A picture of Yours Truly. I downloaded Picasa this month and played around with editing and enhancing pictures. What fun! I also learned how to make my new banner at the top of my blog.
My poor little doggy getting a bath.
A mad cat when we put the dog's new sweater on him.
Pumpkin muffins that didn't turn out as well as I had hoped. It was a new recipe - I don't think I will make these again.
My daughter and son-in-law goofing around at our house the other night.
And finally, the last remnants of Christmas. My husband stocked up on candy canes when they were on sale right after Christmas. He bought about 7 boxes. We are slowing making our way through them.
Hopefully February will be a little more interesting!
2 comments:
Hey those candy canes were 10 cents a box... who could resist that?
What a fun idea. That is a great picture of you and the Linus pick is funny.
Post a Comment