Tuesday, November 18, 2008


For Tuesday, November 18th, 2008

Outside My Window... A pretty nice day actually! Partly cloudly and 51 degrees. Most of the leaves are out of the trees now and although we have raked a BUNCH, we now need to go rake some more.
I am thinking... that Advent is looming awful close and I have quite a bit to do to be ready.
I am thankful for... everything!
From the kitchen... oh I soooo need to go grocery shopping. It’s such a chore that I loath. Maybe someday I will be rich enough to pay someone to do it for me.
I am wearing... I think the same as always: the mom uniform of jeans and my green corduroy button up shirt.
I am creating... the next project to do with the kids: portable icons. More on that later and pictures to be posted for sure!
I am going... to take ‘Lil Guhl’ speech therapy today, then to a haircut, then to the dreaded grocery store.
I am reading... the same book as last time: the life of St. Therese of Lisieux. This is a long one to get through and I haven’t had a lot of time for reading lately!
I am hoping... that school will go better tomorrow than it did today.
I am hearing... the dryer, and Lil Guhl humming the tune to Gilligan’s Island.
Around the house... Hmmm, this one is always a stumper for me. I will have to do some thinking and edit my post when I think of it. Check back!
One of my favorite things... a fire in the fireplace!
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Young Rembrandt’s Class for the kids tomorrow afternoon, nothing on Thursday, PE class on Friday, Lil Guhl’s last Saturday Academy class on Saturday and our next 4-H chicken meeting on Sunday afternoon.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
Lil Guhl has a full litter of dogs now with the addition of the black lab from Goodwill the other day.

No comments: