Wednesday, November 26, 2008

New Room!

Last week, our 18 year old daughter decided to go live with my parents. It's a bittersweet tale that maybe someday I will tell. She's just a few miles away, and finishing her senior year at the same school. Anyways, Lil Guhl is very excited to finally have her own room. Since we only have 3 bedrooms, she and her big brother have shared since they were babies. Here's pics of her "new" room. I have been having fun decorating it and setting it up for her. I think I might paint the wall around the window. I haven't decided on the color yet though.
This furniture actually belongs to Big Sister, but since she couldn't take it right now, Lil Guhl is going to use it.
I will post some pics of Boyson's new digs when we get his room fixed up. His is in desperate need of painting all over. That will probably have to wait until January. The kids are both very excited and have made their beds two days in row without being asked. It was hard for them to make their beds before as they had bunks.

We have had a very busy few days, thus my many posts today. I think that's it for now.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments: