This needle punching project started out as a disaster. It said in the instructions that having the fabric taut was key, but of course, I figured I would be fine. This was my first time needle punching. I couldn't find my good embroidery hoop, so I was using a 'lesser model' that just didn't do the job. Once I found my other hoop, things started to go much better and I finished this cute little rooster in no time. I have included a picture (the best I could get) of the needle punching tool. What I liked most: there is no knot tying! What a time saver. What I liked least: you go through the thread very fast, so it seemed like I was threading the needle alot. Despite this I would do this fun, quick project again.

Here's my finished project next to the box.
No comments:
Post a Comment