What a boring blogger I am! I just feel so blah and can't seem to come up with a darn thing to post about these past few days. It seems like everything came to a screeching halt after Christmas . . . I am feeling completely uninteresting and uninspired.
I can't even upload an image to go with this post.
I can't even upload an image to go with this post.
I keep getting this error and can't figure out what I am doing wrong:
The following images were not uploaded.
j0395769.gif : This image could not be uploaded due to an internal error.
I'm so bored!
The following images were not uploaded.
j0395769.gif : This image could not be uploaded due to an internal error.
I'm so bored!
1 comment:
I had the same problem this afternoon... I finally resorted to uploading the picture to my photobucket acct and just using the code. I think it must be a blogger problem. Frustrating isn't it!! =)
Post a Comment