Some time ago I heard about this from a friend of mine. I thought it such a neat idea, especially since my creative energy for scrapbooking had long since been depleted. I quickly downloaded the software and went to work on an album. All you do is drag and drop your pictures. It's really very easy.
We bought a new computer last spring, and our old computer was relegated to the garage, along with my progress on that photo album.
We have since moved that older computer back into the house, and my husband wanted to wipe-out and reinstall the operating system, thus forcing me to finally come to terms with completing that album.
We bought a new computer last spring, and our old computer was relegated to the garage, along with my progress on that photo album.
We have since moved that older computer back into the house, and my husband wanted to wipe-out and reinstall the operating system, thus forcing me to finally come to terms with completing that album.
So I finished it and ordered the album.
It came today, and I really like this method of preserving our photos into albums. The resolution of the photos is not as good as it would be if you were to print your photos and mount them in scrapbooks, but it's a trade-off I am willing to make as I am just not up for much scrapbooking anymore.
There are lots of options for formatting the pages as you can see, and you can even add text. My book has a black linen cover (there are other options) and is 8 1/2 x 11. There are 84 pages in the book.
I put an entire year's worth of pictures in our book and paid $67.00 including shipping. I am pretty sure I would have spent at least that much had I scrapbooked it. Plus this nice little album is no bigger than a child's picture book and takes up way less room on my bookshelf.
P.S. If you are a Costco member, you can download the software through their website and save 20% on all orders.
No comments:
Post a Comment