This is supposed to be a Thursday thing, but I didn't read about it until this morning, so I am chiming in a bit late! Next week, my small success will be to be on time!
1. I got the kids to help me clean some stuff out of their rooms.
2. I used up the pile of overripe bananas and made two batches of banana muffins.
3. I figured out how to purchase and print a shipping label online, so now I don't have to wait in line at our always full post office!
2. I used up the pile of overripe bananas and made two batches of banana muffins.
3. I figured out how to purchase and print a shipping label online, so now I don't have to wait in line at our always full post office!
For more small successes, go here.

No comments:
Post a Comment