Thursday, February 18, 2010

Small Successes - February 18th

"It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph. So on Thursday of each week, we do exactly that."

1.  I washed the shower curtain liner.  This is one of those things that gets forgotten until it's really bad.  What a difference it makes to have it clean!
2.  I went for a walk with the kids. It has been a long time since I have gone on a walk around our neighborhood, and today was the perfect day for it:  sunny, yet brisk.

3.  Although not really small, I washed, dried, folded and put away every bit of laundry today.  It was about 4 loads, and a clean basketful that had been sitting there since last week.  I used to be soooo good at getting all the laundry done, and not letting it sit around, but lately I seem to leave a lot of laundry in the basket.  Today my mission was to do it all!  And I did.

For more Small Successes, go here.

No comments: