I am thinking ... about the Easter vigil on Saturday night. My daughter's boyfriend will be baptized, confirmed and receive First Holy Communion. It will be a big night for all of us. The kids have never been to the Easter vigil before.
From the kitchen... I've got some banana muffins in the oven right now! I haven't made banana muffins for a very long time.
From the schoolroom ... we've skipped school the past two days . . . I've just been worn out. We will probably have a light day tomorrow and Thursday, and then off until after Easter.
I am wearing... brown slacks, a white t-shirt, and a light blue hoodie.
I am going ... to try and figure out what we will do in Seattle on our train trip there next week.
I am creating... our curriculum plan for next school year. I will share soon.
I am hoping ... that Easter Sunday's weather is better than what we have had the past few days.
I am reading... The Help It is good!
I am hearing ... peeping chicks, the dishwasher, and the kids playing down in their rooms.
Around the house... we seem to have ants again. What is going on?? We have been putting out honey with borax mixed in it. Hopefully they will be gone soon.
One of my favorite things... all four of us going together to the sacrament of Reconciliation this morning.
A few plans for the rest of the week: dentist appointments for the kids, Holy Thursday Mass, PE Class for Lil Guhl, Good Friday service, Easter Vigil Mass
A picture thought I am sharing:
The tulips my husband brought me today.
For more Daybooks, head on over to Peggy's

No comments:
Post a Comment