Tonight I met the Pioneer Woman!
A couple of friends and I showed up at the book store at about 3:00 p.m. to get in line for the book signing which was scheduled for 6:00 p.m. When I got there there were only about 14 - 15 people in line. When they handed out tickets at 4:30 p.m., we were numbers 18, 19, and 20 to get our books signed.
The most surprising part of the night? Can you guess who this is?
That's right, it's Erica from A Family Treehouse. I actually saw her husband with her sweet baby first. I think I scared him when I hollered at him . . . although we've never met, I recognized him from her blog, but he doesn't know me from Adam.
Poor Erica is probably still there as I type this three hours later. There were several hundred people there; I think she told me her number was 245.

2 comments:
I was getting my book signed as you were writing your post, I presume!! We left the parking lot at 10 PM... and arrived home at 1:30 AM - insanity I tell ya, INSANITY!
I am so jealous!! I can't believe I missed out on this. Grumble.
Post a Comment