Thursday, April 22, 2010

Small Successes - April 22nd Edition

"It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph. So on Thursday of each week, we do exactly that."
 
1.  I scheduled annual check-ups for Boyson, Lil Guhl, and me.  We are all way over due.
 
2.  I cleaned out the microwave.  Yea, someone's gotta do it.
 
3.  I found this Dooney & Burke purse at Goodwill today for $10.00!  It's in great condition; a few minor marks on the inner lining, but nothing I can't live with for $10.00.  This was a major find, if you've looked at the Dooney & Burke website!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

great score! :) We found one of those at a yard sale once. I think we then sold it on ebay for 3x what we paid for it.

Thanks for sharing your successes.

God bless!

ViolinMama said...

What a GREAT list. Very inspirational for me, even with a new baby due within days? weeks? Bless you for inspiring me to keep going!!

Much love!

Angela said...

Yes, Kelly, I thought about trying to sell it, but this is my only chance of ever owning a Dooney & Burke purse, so I'm keeping it - for now!

~Angela