Monday, July 19, 2010

Geography Notebooks

We are going to be using The Trail Guide to World Geography next year, which I am very excited about.  I really liked the idea of making a notebook as we tour the world, so  I purchased the e-book notebook pages for both of my kids.  The notebook pages will go into 3-ring binders.  

Well, I had such a fun time sprucing up my other binders a couple of weeks ago, that I decided to go ahead and make some fun binders for the kids. 

I went to Joann's and picked out some scrapbook papers with maps and such on them and then found some travel themed stickers as well.  I printed out the cover page for the notebooks and attached with some stickers.  

So here's how they turned out: 
(I had to scratch out Lil Guhl's real name using Paint 'cause I don't have Photoshop).

1 comment:

Tween Lit Crit said...

Hi Angela,
We did these last year and thoroughly enjoyed them! We finished up with Around the World in Eighty Days, but we mostly read the book and skipped a lot of the activities. End of the year blahs, you know. Loved the book! Then, our local theater played the movie for 2 bucks... how cool is that? If you haven't seen the movie yet, it's a great way to end the year... :) Kim