1. Daffodil bulbs that were sprouting in the bucket in the garage, planted - check! Roses transplanted - check! Yes, I know this is not the right time to transplant roses, but I really needed to move them to a different spot. I am hoping they will be okay.
2. Did someone say Lent? On the 13th? Really?
3. Except for one letter of recommendation that I am waiting for, I finished all the requirements for the college scholarships that I am applying for for school this year. Wow - it was a very long list of hoops to jump through. Please pray that someone will think that little old me is worth at least a little bit of money to help pay for my education.
4. My Business Editing Skills class is tedious! It is all about grammar, usage, punctuation, etc. While I consider myself to be well versed in this area, it is definitely a challenging class! Thank goodness for years of teaching my kids using Seton's English for Young Catholics series, which has definitely aided me in scoring well in this class. Speaking of college, the spring schedule of classes is out today.
5. I finally took LilGuhl in for an adjustment at the chiropractor. I am hoping that maybe it will provide some relief from her migraine headaches. I don't know if that is the key or not, but it certainly won't hurt anything. I am praying that maybe it can be this simple.
6. My husband cleaned the garage this week. I mean really cleaned. Wahoo! I can't help but get excited about cleaning and organizing.
7. I signed Boyson up for a Study Skills Class at Homeschool Connections. It starts in April and lasts 4 weeks. It seems very timely as we approach high school this fall.
To check out the rest of the Quick Takes - go here!

No comments:
Post a Comment