I saw this recipe for Avocado Hummus from The Lovely Cupboard the other day. Since I like hummus and avocadoes, I was very interested! This was so easy and it turned out very yummy! The cayenne pepper gives it just the right amount of kick. Mine didn't turn out quite as green as the picture on Heather's post, but I was also used a fairly small avocado, and I also had to cut a few bruised spots out of it. Next time I will definitely use a large avocado. Even the kids really liked it!
I will let you know how it keeps in the fridge. I hope it doesn't turn brown like guacamole does.
2 comments:
Looks yummy. I will have to give that a try.
It was very good and it didn't last long enough to turn brown in the fridge. We will never know...
Post a Comment