Friday, January 30, 2009

Busy Boy

This is my Boy-son. He is constantly busy tinkering with some gadget, and making a constant mess somewhere in my house. In this episode, he is with his water pump in my kitchen sink. He usually has many hoses, pipes and various bowls and containers to accompany him.

School is just an 'intrusion' on his time to tinker with whatever he is interested in today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a handsome son you have.

Laura The Crazy Mama said...

OH MY GOSH, did you steal my son and disguise him to look like your family?

He does this THING. He makes "experiments" that leave sawdust, mysterious wet puddles, duct tape remnants all over the house. Yikes. They'd better end up as some kind of engineers or something. THEN we can say, "Oh yes, my son is a brilliant scientist. I encouraged him by allowing him the freedom to experiment!" We'll leave out the part where we yelled at them constantly for not doing school and leaving a mess behind!

Juli said...

Just think of the intrusion that "REAL" school would have made. I have two boy-sons. One is only two, but he can sure make messes. The other one is 6 and always doing projects as well. I think I have to let go of the messes a little bit and let his imagination soar. I don't want to stifle the poor child.