Wednesday, January 14, 2009

WoW - Week 1

I am participating in Regina's WoW (that's Weight on Wednesday). Since I joined Curves last week, it's a great opportunity to track my progress.

I am reporting no weight loss this week.

I am not really surprised. My goal is to work out 3 times a week at Curves, and I did meet that goal. I am not really changing my diet drastically right now (one thing at a time!); the working out isn't about losing a ton of weight, it's more about getting exercise. I know that in the long term I will lose weight, but more importantly I will probably lose more inches!

So I guess that's all for now.
Check out Regina's for more stats on those who are participating!

1 comment:

Jessica Gordon said...

I notice that I usually lose more inches too, so I keep track of both.

Good job meeting your goal and exercising!!!