Well, my Christmas cupcake wreath (from this book) turned out way better than I ever could have expected. Usually these sorts of projects don't turn out for me. The one in the book is done in all white and it looks very elegant. But I happened to have green candy melts on hand so this saved me an extra trip to the store. The greens of my frosting and leaves don't exactly match, but all in all I am pleased with how this turned out.
I also happened to have this serving tray with high sides that exactly held the twelve cupcakes in a nice tight circle. This is key especially since I have to transport this today.
Merry Christmas!
1 comment:
Woori Casino Login - Play on Mobile or Desktop
The Woori Casino poormansguidetocasinogambling App will be available at https://octcasino.com/ Woori Casino on a gri-go.com mobile or desktop basis. To play on our mobile or desktop, you 출장샵 can also play with your desktop browser, 오래된 토토 사이트
Post a Comment