Angela,Wasn't it fun? I enjoyed Mark's talk. Pastor Wayne was cool; we did walk right past his booth for just the reason he said. I've got to email him and thank him.Hope you had fun Sat.Kim
Kim,Yes it was fun! I made sure to tell the 'powers that be' that all of the speakers exceeded my expectations.I left the conference feeling rejuvenated and motivated - just the pep talk I needed to finish our year and feel hopeful and inspired for next year.It was great to see you again! Take care and we'll talk more soon!Angela
I'd love to hear about it!! Wish I would have been able to attend. . .
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Angela,
Wasn't it fun? I enjoyed Mark's talk. Pastor Wayne was cool; we did walk right past his booth for just the reason he said. I've got to email him and thank him.
Hope you had fun Sat.
Kim
Kim,
Yes it was fun! I made sure to tell the 'powers that be' that all of the speakers exceeded my expectations.
I left the conference feeling rejuvenated and motivated - just the pep talk I needed to finish our year and feel hopeful and inspired for next year.
It was great to see you again! Take care and we'll talk more soon!
Angela
I'd love to hear about it!! Wish I would have been able to attend. . .
Post a Comment