Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Outside my window... 45 degrees.  It's been rainy, windy and cold.  We even had some hail today.

I am listening to... the hum of the fridge and the tick of the clock.

I am going  . . . to my book club meeting tonight.  We will be discussing The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society  of which I am the only person in America who did not really care for it.  So I do not know what I am going to have to say.

I am thinking ... about next year's school plans.  Hmmm . . .

I am hoping... the yucky weather lets up tomorrow so that my husband can finish the new chicken coop.

From the kitchen... Tomorrow I want to fix Chicken Tostadas for dinner.  We had these at a friend's house a very long time ago, and I have been meaning to try them here.  Tomorrow will be the day.

From the "school room"... see this post. That's all I need to say about this category.

I am creating...  2 of these.  If you know me, I have to get a jump start on any sort of embroidery project if I expect to have it done for the event it is intended for.  These are for St. Nicholas Day (and yes, that is in December!) 

I am wearing... brown slacks, a white t-shirt and an olive green button up shirt.

One of my favorite things... all of my blood work from my annual physical being within a normal range.  I guess I'm going to live.

I am reading... Lonesome Dove: A Novel

A few plans for the rest of the week:

  • School, school and more school
  • Friday - Little Flowers May Social
A picture thought I am sharing:
I haven't taken any pictures this week, so I will have to come up with something to update this with.

For more Daybooks, go here.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

LOL, Angela! I'm halfway through The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society and am not much into it myself. I'm a little disappointed really. After hearing so much fuss over it...

Ah, well. I'll finish it anyway. I hate not finishing a book that I've already invested time in.

Thanks for sharing your daybook.
God bless!