Thursday, June 4, 2009

Small Successes - June 4th Edition

It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph. So on Thursday of each week, we do exactly that.

I'm a little late in the day, but here's a few things from my week:

1. I made a reservation for a few of the 2009-2010 plays at the Oregon Children's Theater. I think Charlie & the Chocolate Factory will be a hit! Getting reservations now will mean seats in the front!

2. I started reading a book out loud to my kids. No, this isn't the very first time; it just seems like it has been a very long time since I have been in the mood to read to them. We are reading Tucket's Travels and they like it very much.

3. I finally got a haircut this week. I don't know why I put this off so much . . .

For more small (but sure) steps in the right direction, go here.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I love these small successes! What a perfect reminder of the little things that make a big difference...