
1. I made an appointment at the eye doctor for both of the kids. This is for their annual check-up.
2. I dusted the blinds in the kids' rooms.
3. I typed this - only my second post in a week. It's been so busy with my daughter graduating and the party we threw for her. I am hoping to get back to blogging soon!
For more small successes, be sure to go here.
2. I dusted the blinds in the kids' rooms.
3. I typed this - only my second post in a week. It's been so busy with my daughter graduating and the party we threw for her. I am hoping to get back to blogging soon!
For more small successes, be sure to go here.
2 comments:
dusting the blinds. you are such an overachiever!!
r
Hello!
It was good to see you yesterday.
Post a Comment