Monday, September 14, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook - September 14th

The Feast of the Exaltation of the Holy Cross

Outside my Window... sunny and 73 degrees. A very nice day!

I am thinking... about getting the e-docs out today for our Little Flowers group. This is a first for our group. (see I am hoping . . .)

I am hoping... that I don't get bombarded with tons of e-mails that the moms can't open the attachments I am sending.

From the kitchen... leftovers!

From the school room... our second week of school. Things are going okay - although I am awfully tired already. Not a good sign.

I am creating... nothing right now except for this blog post.

I am reading... nothing right now.

I am going...
to make it to Curves 3 times this week (famous last words!)

I am wearing... my black work out pants and a black t-shirt.

I am hearing... peace & quiet! My husband took a load of tree branches to his mom's and took the kids with him.

Around the house... or the yard rather: we cut down an old, rotten, flowering cherry tree yesterday. We've been meaning to do this for quite some time. The humongous, knarled root still needs to be ground out - maybe next week. I am so looking forward to next spring when I can actually plant stuff in this spot

One of my favorite things... a bit of quiet in the afternoon!

A Few Plans For This Week... Homeschool group meeting tomorrow night; a science class at OMSI for the kids; PE Class for Lil Guhl.

A picture thought I am sharing:

The "girls" pecking bugs out of the rotten tree trunk - chicken heaven!

For more Daybooks - visit Peggy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your husband must be a very hard working man!