Outside my Window... it is dark - I am up too early!I am thinking... about our first day of school today.
I am thankful... for all the family being able to be here yesterday for our BBQ. We had a lot of fun.
From the kitchen... we have some burgers left over from our Labor Day BBQ yesterday that we will be having for dinner tonight.
From the school room... First day of school today! Lil Guhl is excited and Boyson is not.
I am creating... this blog post right now.
I am reading... textbooks and lesson plans. Also, If All the Swords in England; this is Boyson's book report book for the 1st quarter. I figure I'll read ahead so I can help him.
I am wearing... my pajamas.I am hoping... that the kids like the little "first day of school" treats I have for them.
I am hearing... the low battery reminder on my husband's cell phone.
Around the house... all is quiet and clean!
One of my favorite things... this warm cup of coffee sitting here with me.
- school, school and more school!
- first PE class of the new school year for Lil Guhl
- Lil Guhl's 9th birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment