Angela~ Thank you so much for posting about this to help get the word out. I saw this morning what Amy had done and I feel so blessed to have such wonderful people supporting me. You are all amazing to do this for me and Punky. I am in awe each morning when I get up and there is still donations coming in...And now this that Amy is doing. Thank you is not enough...but thank you.
2 comments:
Thank you so much Angela!!! God Bless!
~J+M+J~
Angela~
Thank you so much for posting about this to help get the word out. I saw this morning what Amy had done and I feel so blessed to have such wonderful people supporting me. You are all amazing to do this for me and Punky. I am in awe each morning when I get up and there is still donations coming in...And now this that Amy is doing. Thank you is not enough...but thank you.
God Bless~
Marci
Post a Comment