Thursday, January 14, 2010

Small Successes - January 14th Edition



"It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph. So on Thursday of each week, we do exactly that."

1.  I cleaned out the refrigerator.  This was actually not that bad of a job, it only took me about 45 minutes.

2.  I turned in our library books on time.  Our library did not use to charge late fees until last July.  So the past few months have been hard.  I am not used to having to be checking on due dates all the time.  But I got the last batch in on time!

3.  I read two books last week.  I haven't read anything (other than kid books) in a long time and it was nice to have something interesting to read.  I have joined my friend's book club so I've got to keep up.

Well there you have it: small but significant.

What about you??

 Join in the fun, here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Getting library books in on time is not a small success, it is a HUGE one!