Remember the Marian Artist Trading Card Swap that I mentioned awhile back, hosted by Pondered in My Heart?
Well, a couple of days ago, Lil Guhl and I both received an envelope of beautiful cards in return. This was so much fun and we are thrilled to see that Kimberlee is going to host another in the fall for All Saints' Day.
In my envelope:
(a couple of these didn't scan very well as they were very light)
And in Lil Guhl's envelope:
Make sure you head over to add your name to the list. It is great fun to see where your cards went.
Thank you so much Kimberlee!
This was sooo much fun and we look forward to doing it again in the fall.


4 comments:
A fun time all around, wasn't it? We had a blast!
My daughter was happy to see that her card found a good home. : ) She drew Joseph handing the heart to Mary. (You can see when she drew it here: http://paperdali.blogspot.com/2010/05/marian-atc-swap-my-daughters-edition.html)
See you in the All Saints Day Swap! :D
I was hoping to get one of your families cards, but I don't think we did. Looks like you received some nice ones though.
We had lots of fun participating in the swap!
God bless!
Beautiful cards! I can't wait for the next swap!! This was TOO fun!
Thanks for joining and posting your cards! Lovely!
Post a Comment