Friday, June 4, 2010

A new studio for my budding artist . . .

Today we moved Lil Guhl's chair and desk into her room into this little 'alcove' that is actually a headboard for her bed., although we are not using it as a headboard right now.  She had been using this chair and desk for her school desk in our dining room.  But lately she likes to sit right at the table with Boyson.  She is really digging this new spot to do all her drawing.  I even fixed her up with a couple of classical music CD's to play while she drawing.  Tonight, I found her in there after her shower, with the stereo playing Schubert.  
 She is really loving these Artist Trading Cards.  I bought her another pack at the store today and some plastic sleeves to put them in to protect them.

 
 
 
I really need to find some art classes for her soon.

No comments: