I am listening to... Lil Guhl playing on the Wii.
I am thinking . . . that I am very behind in reading new posts in Google reader. I am also thinking that it may be time to cut down the list of blogs that I read. If everyone posted once a day, I would have about 40 posts per day to read . . . miss a few days and that's about 160 or something. Too much. I guess I am behind because I have been 'doing' other things - and that actually is a good thing.
I am thankful... for the $96.00 check I got in the mail from the NW Catholic Family Education Conference's Curriculum sale. This was a very worthwhile conference in more ways than one!
I am hoping ... that I can sell the rest of my used books at our homeschool group's curriculum sale tonight. I only have about 10 things left. It would be great to have cleared out everything!
From the kitchen... leftover Chicken Tacos from Monday night; tomorrow - probably a pork roast, potatoes, and steamed broccoli and cauliflower.
From the schoolroom... Summer break! Well, mostly. I will still be doing some math drills with Boyson over the summer and I do have some science and geography planned for both kids. And whatever else I feel like throwing in if the kids are bored.
I am creating... binder make-overs. I was inspired by this post on another blog the other day, and since I, too, have a row of binders I thought this looked great. I picked up this pack of paper at Joann's yesterday.
And, voile! Beautiful binders! A couple of these are empty right now, but I am sure that with next year's school planning in full force, I will find a way to fill them.
I am wearing... new jeans and a long sleeve t-shirt with a purple flower motif. I got both from Goodwill the other day. (See above photo.)
I am reading... The Memoirs of Cleopatra
Around the house... I've been doing a lot of cleaning and purging - especially of books and lessons plans that we are finished with for the year. It sure feels good.
A few plans for the rest of the week:
- lunch with my daughter on Thursday
- a haircut on Saturday
Lil Guhl is working on a puzzle that I picked up at the store yesterday. We also found this hat at Goodwill today and she has been wearing it around the house.
Well that's all for now folks. For more Daybooks, head on over to Peggy's.

No comments:
Post a Comment