Like Mother, Like Daughter is hosting a kitchen sink party - what a fun idea! My kitchen sink area is pretty plain, but I really like an uncluttered kitchen. And yes, this is what it looks like today, and no, it does not always look like this. We were gone most of the day, and I cleaned before we left. The assignment was to make it pretty - and this is what I think is pretty. The best part: from my kitchen sink I can see my Mary Garden just off the patio. But alas, it is dark and I can't get a pic of that right now.
Head on over and see some other beautiful kitchen sinks. It really is quite fun!
3 comments:
Thanks for joining! Your kitchen is amazingly neat and tidy -- and pretty! And lucky you, you can see your garden!
I like the tile behind your sink and the figurine of Jesus is also very nice. Like Leila said, your kitchen is very tidy!
Jenn
The uncluttered look is very peaceful, I think. It allows you to focus on what you think is important, doesn't it?
Post a Comment