Thursday, February 26, 2009

Anyone need . . .


I ordered one a couple of weeks ago in preparation for Lent. As I was looking through some CD's in my van today, which have been there a very long time, I discovered that once upon a time I bought the Stations of the Cross CD! What it was doing in the van, I don't know, because we usually only pray the Stations of the Cross in a church or our home.

I can't return it, as I already took it out of the shrinkwrap.

Let me know if you would like to buy my extra copy - I'll make you a deal.
(I paid $17.50 with shipping, so it will be less than that).


3 comments:

elm said...

I do. I do!! Let me know how much to send you!!

Angela said...

Elm,
I replied to your post via the e-mail notice I received. I don't know if you will get it or not. Let me know if you got it. If not, we'll have to figure out a way to connect.
~Angela

elm said...

No email received... this ought to help!
afamilytreehouse at me dot com