I received an e-mail this morning asking to me to contact CatholicTV. They wanted to know if they could feature my blog on their website! At first I was skeptical, but after exchanging a couple of e-mails with the contact person, decided that it would be okay. If you go to their website and click on the iCatholic tab at the top of the page. Then on the right hand side of that page you will see a box that says, "Blogs - Pods - User Video." In the drop down menu right below (where it says, 'Select a blog source'), you can choose my blog from the list. So there I am!
Wow - who knew? I still don't think I am worthy . . . (after all I haven't been posting much in January or February and I certainly don't consider it interesting or amazing stuff), but I guess they think I am worthy and I feel honored that they liked my blog!
I guess I will have to kick it up a notch now! I feel very self-conscious all of a sudden.
Wow - who knew? I still don't think I am worthy . . . (after all I haven't been posting much in January or February and I certainly don't consider it interesting or amazing stuff), but I guess they think I am worthy and I feel honored that they liked my blog!
I guess I will have to kick it up a notch now! I feel very self-conscious all of a sudden.
1 comment:
I went and checked out their site. It's pretty cool, it's not like they feature very many blogs, so it's super neat that yours is on there. I could see your posts, right on their site. How'd they do that??? don't forget about us little people...
Post a Comment