Thursday, February 5, 2009

February Little Flowers

Tomorrow is our February Little Flowers meeting. It has been the tradition of our group for the girls to exchange Valentine's at the February meeting.

I am one of the leaders of the 7 & 8 year old group, which my daughter is in.

I just finished making Spiritual Bouquet Valentine's to give to the 19 girls in my group. I made these little Hershey Kiss rosebuds, (Here's my disclaimer: I just have to warn you here that if you click on the link there are LOTS of great crafts, but some of the advertisements are not so great) and attached a card to each one. On the back of each card I wrote: "I will be praying a Rosary for you this Valentine's Day."

I thought they turned out cute!


And Lil Guhl is handing out these:


Here's some pics from our meeting. I didn't get very many as it is hard to take pictures when you are trying to manage 19 girls!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great!! I like your creativity for this Valentines Day...

Jessica Gordon said...

Those turned out lovely!!

We made Chocolate Roses for the feast of St. Therese! Here's the link if you'd like to see them. I LOVE how you made yours into Spiritual Bouquets!