Since it is the month of May, I wanted to post some pictures of my Mary Garden. It is off the corner of our patio. I love to see it start coming to life every year. It isn't at it's best since it's early in the season, but the hosta are up and the rhodedendron is blooming right now (although I am noticing that there are not many blooms on it this year). I also have impatiens, a chrysanthemum, and creeping woodruff growing in the ground. There are columbines in the big barrel on the left. It's a work in progress, and I enjoy planting different annuals each year.
This spot is mostly shaded because of a large tree on the right side, but at certain times of the day, the sun peeks through and shines right on Mary. It's really neat! I can also see this spot from our kitchen window.
This spot is mostly shaded because of a large tree on the right side, but at certain times of the day, the sun peeks through and shines right on Mary. It's really neat! I can also see this spot from our kitchen window.
2 comments:
How lovely!
LOVELY!!!!
Post a Comment