Thursday, May 7, 2009

Small Successes – Thursday, May 7, 2009


It's important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph. So on Thursday of each week, we do exactly that.

If you don’t have a blog, please share your Small Successes in the comments.

Here's some successes from my week:

1. I actually got some meals planned for the upcoming week. It will feel very good when my husband asks, "What's for dinner?" and I can say more than, "I don't know."

2. I noticed in advance (translated: with time to prepare!) that next Wednesday is the feast of Our Lady of Fatima, and now since I am equipped with Meredith's book, Mondays with Mary, I will be all ready to go for that day.

3. I volunteered for the very first time at our parish St. Vincent de Paul food bank. It felt good.

For more Small Success, go here.

See you next week!


1 comment:

Sweetness and Light said...

I hope you're enjoying it and have found it user friendly and fun so far :) Blessings,