
Every week on Thursday, we celebrate all the small successes in our days that add up to one big triumph.
Here's my list for the week:
1. I learned how to bathe a chicken!
2. I weeded, and weeded, and weeded some more. Now I think I am done (for now!) and the yard is looking great!
3. I got a birthday card in the mail ON TIME for my 19 year old niece.
2. I weeded, and weeded, and weeded some more. Now I think I am done (for now!) and the yard is looking great!
3. I got a birthday card in the mail ON TIME for my 19 year old niece.
2 comments:
Awesome ob Angela!! You are wonderful!
Thanks again for that e-mail I can't seem to respond too..it was so helpful. How are you?
Thanks for the post! We are getting chickens, and we just learned to bathe a guinea pig. Now, I don't know how it is with chickens, but a swimming guinea pig is a grand Godly sense of humor.
Post a Comment