Thursday, May 14, 2009

Small Successes - May 14th Edition

It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph. So on Thursday of each week, we do exactly that.


Here's my list:

1. I got some Little Flowers paperwork finished. I am coordinating our very large group for next school year, along with three other moms, and I really want to stay ahead of the game!

2. I went to Curves yesterday. I have consistently made it there 3 times a week for 4 1/2 months now.

3. I made blue-frosted cupcakes in honor of the Feast of Our Lady of Fatima yesterday. The rest of my plans were sort of preempted by some extended family drama, but that's okay. My kids knew the meaning of the day (and got to eat a whole lot of cupcakes while I was distracted!).

For more Small Successes, be sure to go here.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Good job on the Curves thing! It is a lot harder than one thinks to get into and continue exercising regularly. Keep up the hard work!