Outside my window... what looks to be a very nice day - clear sky after a very gray week.I am thinking... about what changes would need to be made in our chicken coop in order to get Lil Guhl a bantam chicken.
From the schoolroom ... SUMMER VACATION! I so need a break . . . I think even more than the kids.
I am thankful for... my cleared out calendar . . . for the time-being anyways.
From the kitchen... grilling burgers tonight.
I am wearing... still in my pajamas.
I am reading... not much. I have still have the same old book sitting on my end table, but just can't get motivated.
I am hoping... to get motivated to get back to blogging.
I am creating... nothing right now.
Around the house... got all of last year's school books cleaned out and even sold a bunch at our curriculum sale last week. All of next year's books are put away and waiting for September.
One of my favorite things... SUMMER!
A few plans for the rest of the week... to the park with some friends, volunteering at St. Vincent de Paul, maybe the library program, last homeschool PE class and then a pizza party at the park with friends.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
Lil Guhl (on the right) and her good friend at a roller skating party with the homeschool group.
To view more daybooks, please go here.
To view more daybooks, please go here.
1 comment:
Hi Angela,
I’ve added a Mr. Linky at Grandmother Wren’s to make it easier for the Summer Daybook ladies to find each other and share our daybooks while Peggy is on vacation.
Please stop by on Mondays and add your link –
I’d love to have you!
Post a Comment