YIKES!! It does sound like a busy time at your house!!
99 girls?!?!! That is, well... uh, mmm, a lot. I think that I would want to have a much much smaller group! Our is 12 and when all are there - THAT feels like a lot. I am sure that Jessica would concur!
Happy times and good luck to you on all this stuff!!!!
It is a lot of girls - our homeschool group has over 100 families in it. The girls range in age from 5 - about 16. There are two - three moms who 'lead' each age group at the meetings.
2 comments:
YIKES!! It does sound like a busy time at your house!!
99 girls?!?!! That is, well... uh, mmm, a lot. I think that I would want to have a much much smaller group! Our is 12 and when all are there - THAT feels like a lot. I am sure that Jessica would concur!
Happy times and good luck to you on all this stuff!!!!
It is a lot of girls - our homeschool group has over 100 families in it. The girls range in age from 5 - about 16. There are two - three moms who 'lead' each age group at the meetings.
It's an extraordinary effort.
Post a Comment